Saturday 20 December 2014

Wed 17th December 
9.22m @ 8.18 p/m 
1hr 16 mins 

This was never going to be an easy week to clock up any mileage and keep to the schedule. Is suspect the first of my contingency week 'jokers' is going to played in only the second week. I missed BVH on Monday as after driving back from a great couple of days in Cornwall, I was shattered. I know the old adage - running gives you more energy, but I didn't have enough in the tank to get out of the door in the first place. and thought time would be better spent wrapping presents! Tuesday's excuse was more palpable - James had his Carol service!

Really enjoyed tonight's after work run on a mild drizzly evening, putting the recruitment world to right with Jack. It's a great opportunity to really catch up on things and the miles stacked up quickly; a route down the Bristol road, over to Bournville and back to town via Canon Hill. Ironically, it was again probably a little too quick - although it's a good bit slower than my regular pace, the idea of the long mid-week runs is to go a fair deal slower. Still, felt good and Jack is a good running partner, especially I spent much of the day driving again, having visited the new software centre of CDL in Stockport, with Alex A.



No comments:

Post a Comment